Children & Young People / Drama / Family / Theatre Alice In Lockdown
Sat 29 Aug, 6PMView show details
Dates, times and pricing
Heartbreak Productions presents....
Alice in Lockdown
Saturday 29th August 2020, 6pm
Location: Riverside Theatre Accessible Carpark (Outdoors - in front of the theatre)
Seating: Allocated on arrival
Age Range: Perfect for ages 5+ but suitable for all ages
Tickets: £12.50 each per person (Babes in arms under 2 years go free. Children 2 years and over will require a ticket)
From the company that were due to bring David Walliam’s Mr Stink to the Riverside this Summer – a completely unique, socially distanced outdoor theatre experience for families.
The show is Heartbreak’s take on Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, only this Alice ventures through the Lockdown Looking Glass, exploring a curious world filled with Cheshire Cats, White Rabbits and Red Queens, all while keeping a safe distance of 2 meters and using PPE to do her shopping. Whether battling Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum for the last loo roll or attending the Mad Hatter’s tea party via zoom, Alice’s socially-distanced adventures are the perfect antidote to the stay-at-home blues. So away with the quarantinis! Pack the picnic and join Heartbreak Productions for this open-air performance of Alice In Lockdown.
Please note this performance will take place outside. Patrons will be allocated areas to sit on arrival. Patrons are encouraged to bring a blanket and a picnic with them to enjoy outside.
(Subject to guidance on mass gatherings in August)
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.
You might also like…
Riverside Musical Theatre Summer School 2020
Mon 10 Aug, 10:00AM
Teen's Playwriting Workshop
Thu 20 Aug, 2:00PM