Dates, times and pricing
The Makey Uppers present
Alternative Christmas Stories
A Christmas antidote for grown-upswith all the seasons’ favourites. A Panto Nativity, an alternative carolservice, the Krampus, a wandering babushka, and Christmas like you’ve neverexperienced it before. The comedy storytellers delve into the furthestrecesses of the festive season from across the world, find strange and familiartraditions, and give them the skew-whiffed MakeyUpper makeover to bring you a hilariously irreverent show with humour and horror in equal measure.
From the people who brought you ‘Alternative Bedtime Stories’, this is festive foolery not for the faint ofh eart.
(Contains strong language & adultthemes)
Running Time: c. 60 mins (nointerval)
"Outstanding writing andperformances with no topic being too sacred"
"Unlike anything I have everseen... insightful and thought provoking comedy delivered to perfection withsilliness and confidence."
"The first time I've EVER seenanyone play with the Christmas story..."
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.