Bards by the Bann, A Celebration of Poetry for Leid Week (ONLINE LINK)
Wed 24 Nov, 1PMView show details
Dates, times and booking
Wed 24 Nov 2021 1PMBook now
In partnership with Ulster Scots Leid Week activities co-ordinated by the Ulster Scots Agency
This event will be compered by Ulster University’s Dr Frank Ferguson.
It will be a series of readings by poets, Angeline King, Anne McMaster and Stuart A Paterson accompanied by recitations of work carried out by pupils from Coleraine College as part of Ulster University’s Rhyming Weaver Project.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.