Dates, times and booking
Wed 26 Oct 2022 8PMBook now
DetailsFrocks and fall-outs aplenty in this brilliant new comedy!
The Northern Ireland Bridesmaids story has arrived!
We can't promise you Melissa McCarthy or Kristen Wiig but we can guarantee you a hilarious show that promises to be a girl's night out to remember.
Written by local TV Comedian Diona Doherty, with an all star cast including Jayne Wisener (Sweeny Todd with Johnny Depp, The Inbetweeners), Diona Doherty (The Blame Game, Soft Border Patrol) and a soon to be announced local star.....
Becky, the loyal as a dog Maid-of-honour whose life unravels as she leads her best friend, Sarah on a wild ride down the road to matrimony. However, competition between Becky and Sarah's new BFF Tiffany (she's so gorgeous you could smack her) over who is the bride's best friend, threatens to upend the wedding planning that the two best friends have talked about since primary school. Prepare yourselves for dance offs/ sing offs and eventually tear offs at the Hen Do...... in a caravan!
Will this wedding story have a happy ending or will the best friends tear each other apart?
Grab your tribe and throw on your garter for a hilarious night out filled with laughter and tears.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.