Music Bye Bye Baby - A Celebration of the Music of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
Fri 22 Nov, 8PMView show details
Dates, times and pricing
‘Bye Bye Baby’
A Celebration of the Musicof Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons’
Friday 22nd November2019, 8pm
Main Auditorium (270 layout)
‘Bye Bye Baby - A Celebrationof Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons’was the first show created by Ryzer Mullins Productions in 2013, and featuresfour singers starring as Valli, Tommy DeVito, Nick Massi and Bob Gaudio. , the show follows the trials and successes of Frankie Valli and the fourseasons told through their music and engaging narrative. The BBB boyspromise an uplifting night of excellent music, performed to the higheststandard.
December ’63 (Oh What A Night),Beggin’, Sherry, Walk Like A Man, Opus 17, Why Do Fools Fall in Love, andGrease are just some of the hits that are performed by this sensational band.New additions for 2017 include Northern Soul classic, ‘The Night’, and the FourSeasons version of the Beatles classic, ‘We Can Work It Out’.
“We’re thrilled to beintroducing our take on the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons to somany audiences around the UK and beyond. It’s a thrill to see theatreaudiences up on their feet at the end of the show – bring your dancing shoes!”
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.