Music / Musical Theatre Bye Bye Baby - A Celebration of the Music of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
Thu 2 Apr 2020, 8PMView show details
Dates, times and pricing
A CELEBRATION OF FRANKIE VALLI & THE FOUR SEASONS
PRESENTED BY EUROPE’S NO 1 TRIBUTE BYE BYE BABY
Bye Bye Baby is morethan your average tribute group. They deliver a full theatre show covering thejourney of the Four Seasons from the very beginning up until the Disco era andthe rock and roll hall of fame. In fact a musical journey through the sounds of one of the mostsuccessful vocal groups of all time.
They perform 33 numbers in close 4 part harmony, with slick choreography and the recognisablefalsetto this really sets the scene for a great night.
The show demonstrates the diversity and harmonicsounds as once performed by the great group themselves.
Each number has been carefullychoreographed, giving their show a fresh look to the Four Seasons usualcopycat version from the Jersey Boys.
Since launching back in 2013 they have performed inover 400 venues.Thissensational production features many of the bands worldwide hits, including:
BEGGIN',CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU’’ LETS HANG ON’ ‘RAG DOLL’, WALK LIKE A MAN, BYE BYEBABY (BABY GOODBYE), SHERRY, WORKING MY WAY BACK TO YOU’BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY and many more
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.