Dates, times and pricing
Saturday 5th October 2019,8pm
The smash hit band Cash Returns makestheir way back to the stage this time with an exciting new show to mark the50th anniversary of Johnny Cash’s legendary San Quentin album.
The award winning JP Mac as the ManIn Black along with June Carter and electric live band will bring the audiencesback to 1969 when Cash blew away the inmates of San Quentin penitentiary andthe rest of the world with one of the most famous and iconic live musicalperformances in front of TV cameras.
Experience for yourself the authenticsound they heard that special evening and listen to 'A Boy Named Sue', 'FolsomPrison Blues', 'I Walk The Line', 'San Quentin' and a whole lot more.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.