Children & Young People / Community / Musical Theatre Chicago (Schools Edition)
Tue 7 - Thu 9 AprView show details
Dates, times and pricing
Chicago is an American musical withmusic by John Kander, lyrics by Fred Ebb, and book by Ebb and Bob Fosse. Set inJazz-age Chicago, the musical is based on a 1926 play of the same name byreporter Maurine Dallas Watkins about actual criminals and crimes she reportedon. The story is a satire on corruption in the administration of criminaljustice and the concept of the "celebrity criminal".
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.