Dates, times and pricing
Ciara Rafferty and band
An Evening of Country & Americana
This October, in an Autumnal eveningat the Riverside Theatre, Coleraine-born, Cíara Rafferty and her band will celebrate songs written by fellow artists such as Imelda May, Johnny Cash, The Carter Family, Dolly Parton, John Denver, Garth Brooks, Old Crow Medicine Show, First Aid Kit, The Steeldrivers, The Lumineers, Maren Morris, Kacey Musgraves, Carrie Underwood and many more, alongside her original music.
Based in London and gigging regularly with her full band, Cíara’s sound is mellifluous, raw and lyrical.
To date, Cíara has featured in'Whispering' Bob Harris's ‘Under the Apple Tree’ sessions live at Bob’s home, played Country to Country music festival at The O2 Arena and has sang acappella live on Sky One’s show “Sing”, sharing the stage with Imelda May at London’s iconic venue The Troxy.
Cíara has had radio play on BBC Radio 2, BBC Radio 4, BBC London, Talk Radio and Chris Country.
In March, Cíara’s first solo EP ‘Wild’ was released, following her hugely successful sold-out launch party at the London Jukebox. She is currently in the studio writing and recording an album of new material with her band. She is proud of her Northern Irish roots and excited to be travelling across the pond to play a homecoming show!
- Baylen Leonard, Chris Country Radio
"I've got a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes, that's so beautiful, so beautiful, really”
Nikki Bedi, BBC Radio London
Miles Myerscough-Harris, Under the Apple Tree Sessions
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.