Dates, times and pricing
Have you ever wondered why men can't multitask, or why women can’t change a tyre? Wonder no more as the longest running one-person show in Broadway and Las Vegas history, Rob Becker’s “Defending the Caveman” is here to challenge and demystify the differences between the sexes.
Starring the “hysterically funny” stand-upcomedian, Tom O’Mahony, the Oliver Award winning show, Defending the Caveman has won the hearts of millions across the globe and now tours Ireland for the first time.
Using psychology, sociology and plain old observational comedy, Defending the Caveman highlights the battle of the sexes – the stereotypical and yet, undisputedly true differences between men and women. Why do men greet each other with insults? Why does it take women sol ong to get ready? Why can’t men talk about their feelings… And why does it seem that women can’t stop? Defending the Caveman has become a peacemaker and a celebration of differences between the sexes.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.