Dates, times and pricing
Dominic Graham School of Dance presents
Friday 13th & Saturday 14th September, 8pm
In February 1999 Dominic Graham produced his first show for DGS at the Riverside Theatre for his school of dancers of all ages. Since then every year DGS produces a new show, and over the last 20 years has introduced hundreds of young people to the stage.
This year after their 6th appearance at the Celtic World Festival in Ortigueira Spain and other extensive touring DGS is proud to present 20, a show full of tradition, innovation and talent of all ages.
Come join us celebrate 20 years of DGS Dance at the Riverside.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.