Dates, times and pricing
Eva Cassidy "The Story"presented by Elsa Jean McTaggart
Friday 1st November 2019, 8.00pm
A portrayal of the life of EvaCassidy through video, voice and song. Elsa Jean McTaggart presents a tributeto her all-time favourite artist Eva Cassidy. With her voice and guitar pluspiano accompaniment, she brings alive the essence of Eva as she relates thesongs to the beautiful and yet tragic story of one of the world’s most iconicvoices, which was not brought to light until years after her untimely death at33. Elsa’s voice has been described as ‘smooth as velvet... sultry’ (JoeSimmons, Edinburgh Tonight) and “One of these very few people with adistinctive enough voice to do the music and songs of Eva Cassidy justice.”(Tom King Southside Advertiser).
An icon of acoustic music. Wistfuland emotional vocals, beautiful guitar accompaniment, Eva Cassidy had the powerto move audiences through her interpretation of well-known songs. Elsa hasdevised this very special show to pay homage to this true interpreter of song.
Eva Cassidy: The Story will be adeeply personal, poignant tribute by Elsa to an inspirational voice and anincredibly talented musician who was discovered by the world tragically late.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.