Dates, times and pricing
The Playhouse Theatre and Peacebuilding Academy Presents:
FIRST RESPONSE: TRUE STORIES FROM THE FRONT LINE - devised by a cast of first responders and directed by Ailin Conant
Tickets: Free, however booking is essential.
Throat clenches. Palm sweats. Vision tunnels. Breath shallows. Stomach knots. We all share a nervous system designed to respond to crisis in a certain way. But what happens when your professional duty requires you to run towards the scene of the horror, at a time when everyone else is running away?
First Response has been created and performed by Fire-fighters, Paramedics, Nurses, Journalists, Police Officers, Community Workers, and Counsellors who worked the front lines of some of the most difficult experiences of The Troubles. What secrets do these men and women hold in their physiology, and how can their story help us understand ourselves and the society we live in today?
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.