Dates, times and pricing
Legendary Status Quo lead singer Francis Rossi will share the extraordinary secrets of his 50-plus years in
Rock ’n’ roll when he takes to the stage for an intimate evening of chat and music.
In Francis Rossi: I Talk Too Much, the founder, lead singer and lead guitarist of Status Quo will talk about his mishaps and adventures of life on the road with one of the biggest and most loved bands ever.
Francis is a true member of British Rock Royalty. He sang the first words at Live Aid in 1985, survived the obligatory rock’n’roll brush with alcohol and drugs, was awarded an OBE in 2010 and has a BRIT for his Outstanding Contribution to Music. His band has sold more than 120 million records globally.
Expect laughter, revelations, tales involving some of the giants of music, exclusive video clips, snatches of classic tunes and a great night out.
Rossi will be joined on stage by award-winning writer and broadcaster Mick Wall, who has sold more than 1 million books.
SUPER VIP - £75
· Super VIP includes a pre-show meet 'n' greet, with ticket holders gathering at the venue from 17.30
· Ticket holders will meet Francis, a photograph will be taken for them by our team using the ticketholder's phone/camera and they will be able to bring along ONE item of memorabilia for him to sign.
· They will also be allocated the best seats in the venue (front rows). They will also receive a VIP Merch bag, which will contain a tour lanyard and an unsigned photograph of Francis.
VIP - £40 *
· These ticket holders get the next best seats in the venue and receive the merch bag, which contains tour lanyard and photograph. They do not receive signed items and they do not participate in the meet 'n' greet.
STANDARD - £30
This is a standard ticket for the event.
Tickets go on sale: April 26th at 10am
Please note, once tickets are purchased they may not be exchanged.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.