Dates, times and booking
Thu 27 Apr 2023 8PMBook now
Most blurbs are written in the 3rd person so they’ll be like ‘Gary is this, Gary is that, you can expect this from Gary’ well I’m writing this myself so, this will be MY 3rd show, or 2.5 as I’m calling it. I’ve had several top professionals and industry people tell me over the years that I shouldn’t swear as much on stage, that I shouldn’t be as crude or as edgy as I am but guess what, they likely don’t know that as a kid growing up in the care system I was told that I’d be either dead or in jail by the time I was 30 so I tend not to listen to others and do things my way, its gotten me this far after all. So, this show will be a continued celebration of me being me which in the current climate of cancel culture we find ourselves in could be seen as risky but f*** it. My targets as always will be my girls and me as well as life observations on things like, new laws on unsolicited dic pics, how equality between the sexes has a clear definitive line, all medication side effects, my loathing of stupid questions, how our ancestors were idiots and much much more. I’m going to remain to be playfully dark and as always do what I do best which is to be relatable, honest and give you an insight to what its like to be me, a young single grandad who’s passionate about making his audience laugh and then be available for hugs at the end if anyone needs or wants one. See you all soon enough 🙂
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.