DH Promotions presents
Gary Meikle - Surreal
Thursday 15th October2020, 8pm
After his meteoric rise through theranks, Scottish Comedy Award winner and viral sensation Gary Meikle is backwith his second tour show, Surreal! A word that perfectly describes Gary’s lasttwelve months. He started the year performing in comedy clubs, and ended itselling out big theatres in the UK as well as tours in America, Canada andEurope.
Not one for mincing his words, Garyhas been described as “playfully dark”. His cheeky chappie nature and abilityto get away with talking about anything will have you laughing at things youprobably shouldn’t be! As always, Gary will draw material from his ownreal-life experiences, including his unique family dynamic and his rapid riseto online fame. Quickly putting his audiences at ease, a night of stand up withGary feels like a night in the pub chatting with friends.
Having performed to tens of thousandsof people over the past year, Gary has found a new confidence and level ofopenness on stage, meaning he doesn’t hold back on giving his opinions, nomatter how warped! The new show will cover topics such as evolution, socialmedia, how to deal with burglars, single mums, bee sex, small man syndrome andmuch more. Gary is a fast paced, punchy storyteller that finds the funny inanything!
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.