After social distancing for most of 2020 (and now 2021!), the Give My Head Peace gang are delighted to return to the stage with a brand new show in 2022. Following their smash-hit, sold-out, riot-of-a-show in 2019, this one is sure to sell out faster than toilet rolls in 2020!
Featuring your favourite characters from the hit TV show, as well as the usual topical Northern Ireland humour, the show includes up-to-the-minute satirical stand-up from the main man himself Tim McGarry, plus, as expected, the odd song or two!
Give My Head Peace Live is a night of guaranteed laugh-out-loud comedy and a show definitely not to be missed!
So book your favourite seats now, or Pastor Begbie might pay you a wee visit…….
- Proof of full vaccination, with the second dose having been given at least 14 days earlier. Acceptable forms of proof include Covid immunisation record cards, COVIDCert NI certificates and any official documentation from outside Northern Ireland such as the EU Digital Covid Certificate or the NHS Covid Pass.
- Proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test taken no more than 24 hours in advance. This will be in the form of an official SMS message which you will receive after completing and registering your Lateral Flow Test result at https://gov.uk/report-covid19-result.
- Proof of natural immunity shown by a positive PCR test result for Covic-19 issued between 30 and 180 days earlier. Any self isolation period must have elapsed before coming to the theatre. In addition, all ticketholders over 18 must being photo ID as they may be required to show this to theatre staff.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.