Dates, times and pricing
Flying Bridge Theatre Company presents
Friday 22nd May 2020, 8pm
Tickets: £15 (conc. £12)
Two clowns shoot the breeze, drinking bourbon and playing cards. While hunting the illusive nine of diamonds, they casually dissect capitalism, sea-lions, western culture, fishing, genocide, you know… stuff like that.
Sam and Bob are not so much waiting for Godot, nor are they waiting for the audience to keep up. Their window on the world is one of menace, hilarity, disappointment and improbability, all delivered with amagnificent high-octane comic brio.
Anarchic and surreal, this delightful and confusing satire surprises and provokes in spades… or the nine of diamonds…
“A profound yet hilarious interchange between two of the most brilliant idiots one has the pleasure of being forced to watch.”
– New York Herald
Directed by Mark Bell (mischief theatre -the Play that Goes Wrong, Peter Pan Goes Wrong, the Comedy About A Bank Robbery)
Written by CJ Hopkins
Featuring Daniel Llewelyn-Williams and Michael Edwards.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.