Dates, times and pricing
Rescheduled from 20/05/2020 to 15/04/2021
Iain Stirling (Love Island and Taskmaster) is taking his ‘extremely funny’ (Telegraph) comedy back on the road for his biggest ever nationwide tour, following his 2018 sell-out smash U OK HUN? x.
Do you ever wonder how people manage to be normal? Iain does. So much so he’s written a brand new stand-up show about it. Join the ‘star of comedy’ (The i) as he explores his inability to function inthe most basic of public settings, social media’s constant pressure to “live your best life” and that one time a man stole his shoes.
Having sold out his Edinburgh fringe run in advance for thesecond time, Iain can currently be seen on our screens hosting the third seriesof hit comedy gameshow Iain Stirling’s CelebAbility (ITV2). He recently starred in his own Comedy Central Live special which launched the latest series and has also been seen on The Comedy Bus, Drunk History and Russell Howard’s Stand Up Central (all Comedy Central), Virtually Famous (E4), Russell Howard's Good News and Sweat the Small Stuff (bothBBC Three) and Fake Reaction and Safe Word (both ITV2).
“At his best the Edinburgh native is anunhinged free-form anecdotist”
★ ★ ★ ★
Mail On Sunday
★ ★ ★ ★
“Extremely funny observation a land surreal comedy”
“His Love Island commentary is the stuff of legend”
“Unforgiving and hilarious”
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.