Irish Witchcraft and the Making of "An Diabhal Inti" (The Devil's in Her) - ONLINE LINK
Sat 20 Nov, 7:30PMView show details
Dates, times and booking
Sat 20 Nov 2021 7:30PMBook now
This discussion led by film director Paula Kehoe and social and cultural historian Dr Andrew Sneddon will discuss the making of a new six-part, Irish language, creative documentary series, An Diabhal Inti (The Devil's in Her), produced by Lagan Media for BBC NI and TG4. The series explores six cases of women accused of witchcraft in Ireland, against the backdrop of traditional beliefs in the otherworld and the supernatural. Sneddon will discuss his research on Irish witchcraft and magic and working as historical consultant and contributor on the series. Its director, Paula Kehoe will then discuss the making of 'An Diabhal Inti', and give an advance screening of a trailer, ahead of the series’ broadcast in Spring 2022.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.