Dates, times and pricing
JAKE O’KANE – WALKS THE LINE
Friday 7th & Saturday 8th February2020, 8pm
‘From the moment he walked on stage, he had the audience in the palm of his hand. He could have just given them a look and everyone would have been in stitches’.
Sarah Scott, Belfast Live
Jake O’Kane’s new show, ‘Walks The Line’, sees Northern Ireland’s most popular comic once again cast his caustic eye over the events of the last year. As always, nothing and no-one are beyond attack as Jake continues his sixth year of sell-out tours.
Jake’s show is a heady mix of video, photos and generalmayhem as he picks apart our dysfunctional society. Once again, Jake will be ably supported by the talented Terry McHugh.
If you’ve already seen Jake perform, you’ll be back formore; if you’ve yet to catch him live, don’t wait too long to book as his showssell extremely quickly.
He’s an actor, a mimic, an unstoppable witty, erudite man who has his eye on the ball and leaves our sides sore’. Anne Hailes,Irish News
Show contains adult reference for 16 +
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.