Dates, times and pricing
KieranGoss and Annie Kinsella ‘Oh the Starlings’
Thursday 5th March 2020
Veteran Irish songwriter Kieran Goss and singer Annie Kinsella released their debut duo album: 'Oh, the Starlings’ on 1st March 2019.
Goss has long been considered one of Ireland’s greatest songwriters. Together with singer and artist Annie Kinsella, who has joined him on stage on his recent tours, they have enchanted audiences with their live performances and won rave reviews.
Recorded in New York in Spring 2018 with eight time Grammy winning engineer Kevin Killen at the helm (David Bowie, Peter Gabriel, U2,Elvis Costello), Oh, The Starlings has been described by songwriter RodneyCrowell as : 'So good, it¹s heartbreaking... The record itself feels like an old friend.'
With songs, stories and harmonies that transport the listener to another world, this is music from the heart, for the heart… A show to make you laugh and cry… A show to move you with its honest beauty… A show not to be missed.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.