Dates, times and booking
Fri 07 Oct 2022 8PMBook now
Are you ready for the wedding of the year?
It’s the hilarious brand new Comedy play, written by Conal Gallen and his son Rory. Bridie and Willie Murphy are renewing their wedding vows! Fr. Big Mad Micky O’Reilly, Betty Head and her son, Dick all make a welcome return, along with some new and old guests! Nothing goes as planned, As Bridie convinces her hapless husband Willie to renew their wedding vows in the hope that she will get a whole new kitchen! The comedy and confusion will keep you in stitches!
Early booking is strongly advised.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.