Dates, times and booking
Sat 20 Aug 2022 8PMBook now
After a sold out 3 night run at Belfast’s Iconic Ulster Hall and a sold out tour, Northern Irish comedy behemoth Micky Bartlett is back on the road.
Bartlett’s electric mix of quick fire jokes and telling secrets that would make a psychiatrist need therapy has allowed Micky Bartlett to tour the entire globe, with sell out shows in Australia, Europe and the United States, and fresh from supporting Kevin Hart on his recent Belfast shows, the Lurgan legend is now coming to a town near you!
“a stand up natural”- Chortle
“genuinely hilarious” -Arts Voice“a very funny man”-Patrick Kielty
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.