Dates, times and booking
Wed 14 Jul 2021 4PMBook now
Heartbreak productions present... David Walliams' Mr Stink, outdoors at the Riverside Theatre!
Brought to you by Heartbreak productions, the award winning English theatre
company behind last year's 'Alice in Lockdown', this year they are bringing David Walliams’ best-seller Mr Stink on the outdoor stage.
You’re invited to celebrate Annabelle’s 10th birthday, hosted by everyone’s favourite MP candidate, Janet Crumb! (Almost) everyone is welcome… that is, everyone apart from Chloe’s particularly smelly new friend, Mr Stink.
One perfectly normal afternoon in an average English town, two restless souls unite on a park bench – one of them the lonely 12 year old Chloe Crumb, and the other an incredibly smelly homeless man. Oh, and let’s not forget his loyal dog, the Duchess. Acting upon her curiosity and responding to her kindness, Chloe and Mr Stink forge an extraordinary and rewarding friendship that takes them to the heady heights of live television and Downing Street via a garden shed.
Join Heartbreak Productions for David Walliams’ best-seller Mr Stink on the outdoor stage. Pack a picnic, grab a chair, and dress for the weather. Packed with fun, humour, and a heart-warming message, this touching tale provides the perfect family entertainment.
Running Time 2 hours
· Special family tickets available
·Please book within your social 'bubble'
·This event will be held outside the theatre so please wrap up warm
·Please bring your own camp chairs, picnics, blankets to create your own 'island'
·Social distancing will apply
·Tickets are limited to 6 per booking
·Toilets will be available inside the theatre
·Refreshments will be available from Truva Cafe
·For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.