Dates, times and pricing
Aiken Promotions presents
Now That's What I CallCountry Music – The Roadshow
Tuesday 1st October2019, 8pm
Featuring 20 songs from the hitcompilation album 'Now That’s What I Call Country Music' and featuring thesix-piece virtuoso country band The Wagon Wheelers.
This is a journey through thelast 100 years of country music where the audience get to pick which songs areplayed via a giant wagon wheel of fortune - a spinning songbook featuring thecountry classics from the ‘Now’ compilation.
There will be full audienceparticipation each night where the audience ‘write’ a song with the banddrawing on their personal experiences which they share on the night.
This is a laugh out loud, feelgood gig with a history of the country song thrown in. The audience will bedancing in the aisles, shedding a tear in tender moments and will leave with asong (that they have co - written) in their hearts. Now That’s What I CallCountry Music!
The producer Ian Brown wasnominated for an Ivor Novello Award in 2007 for co - writing the world widenumber one hit ‘I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker’ and co - wrote the lead song in thelong running musical and album series Dreamboats and Petticoats .He has alsowritten songs for Fisherman’s Friends, Show Of Hands, Tom Baxter,Jason Donovan, D Side, Pixie Lott, Graham Gouldman, Henry Priestman, SimonWebbe, Drumsound & Bassline Smith and Don Diablo.
He is co-producer of the newBritish movie ‘Fisherman’s Friends’ which is out on March 15th2019. He is music consultant for the new country musicfilm ‘Wild Rose’ starring Jessie Buckley and Julie Walters, which is releasedon April 19th 2019.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.