Dates, times and pricing
Featuring 20 songs from the hit compilation album 'Now That’s What I Call Country Music' and featuring the six-piece virtuoso country band The Wagon Wheelers.
This is a journey through thelast 100 years of country music where the audience get to pick which songs are played via a giant wagon wheel of fortune - a spinning song book featuring the country classics from the ‘Now’ compilation.
There will be full audience participation each night where the audience ‘write’ a song with the band drawing on their personal experiences which they share on the night.
This is a laugh out loud, feel good gig with a history of the country song thrown in. The audience will be dancing in the aisles, shedding a tear in tender moments and will leave with a song (that they have co - written) in their hearts. Now That’s What I Call Country Music!
The producer Ian Brown was nominated for an Ivor Novello Award in 2007 for co - writing the world wide number one hit ‘I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker’ and co - wrote the lead song in the long running musical and album series Dreamboats and Petticoats. He has also written songs for Fisherman’s Friends, Show Of Hands, Tom Baxter,Jason Donovan, D Side, Pixie Lott, Graham Gouldman, Henry Priestman, SimonWebbe, Drumsound & Bassline Smith and Don Diablo.
He is co-producer of the new British movie ‘Fisherman’s Friends’ which is out on March 15th2019. He is music consultant for the new country music film ‘Wild Rose’ starring Jessie Buckley and Julie Walters, which is released on April 19th 2019.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.