Dates, times and booking
Thu 03 Nov 2022 10AMBook now
Like C.S. Lewis’s famous character Orual in Till We Have Faces, we have grown accustomed to wearing masks. But just as Orual was eventually able to shed her PPE, we are finally free to do the same! Now that we have faces again, it seems a fitting time to gather to discuss the multifaceted topic of C.S. Lewis: because no matter what Lewis wrote—children’s fiction, sci-fi, literary-criticism or apologetics—he was clear and concrete and personable. He brought big ideas down to earth and made them human and relatable; he gave them a kind of embodiment. So, we’re hosting C.S. Lewis Scholars—in person—to do the same: to take their latest research and to present it in a relatable way for an audience of fellow researchers, Lewis fans, and anyone interested in learning more about the work and world of C.S. Lewis. An interdisciplinary event, it will also feature Lewis-inspired art from artists working in various media.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.