Dates, times and pricing
Nuala McKeever: Letting Go orLosing it?
Friday 25th October2019, 8pm
Tickets: £15 (Full)/ £13 (Conc.)
Nuala McKeever brings herhilarious stand up show to the Riverside.
If you’re gliding gracefully towardsthe second half of your life, maybe this isn’t the show for you. But if youwant reassurance that you’re not the only one struggling with all the thingsLife throws at you, step right up!
Weight gain, menopause,bereavement and becoming invisible – just some of the joys that await the womanof a certain age. Throw in disappearing libido, Donald Trump and comfy shoesand the picture gets even more depressing. Everything’s heading South andthere’s no border to stop the slide.
What to do? Lie down and take it(at least that makes your stomach look flatter) or stand up and laugh?
Nuala McKeever gives both a goin her hilarious new show as she transforms the awful into the awfully funny,by way of her trademark wit and compassion.
Suitable for men and women andthose who define as both or neither.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.