Dates, times and booking
Fri 02 Sep 2022 8PMBook now
Fresh from his record-breaking 5 night sell out run at the SSE Arena, award winning comedy writer and stand-up comedian Paddy Raff is going on tour across Northern Ireland & beyond with his brand new show ‘Look Who’s Raffing’ featuring his own brand of musical & observational comedy for a night full of laughter not to be missed with a guest appearance from his infamous alter ego Nigel.
Since beginning his stand-up career in 2018, Paddy has become one of the biggest selling comedians in Ireland. Having been dubbed the ‘comedy king of the Coronavirus lockdown’ by the Irish Times, Paddy’s eponymous sketch show was commissioned by BBC Northern Ireland, garnering huge success resulting in a Celtic Media Festival ‘Best Comedy’ award, an RTS NI award nomination, and a 2nd series of The Paddy Raff Show which aired in early 2022.
With his smash hit 4th stand-up show ‘Me, Myself & Nigel’ selling out a record 5 nights at the SSE Arena and the 2nd series of his BBC NI sketch show a ratings hit across NI, ‘Look Who’s Raffing’ is a show not to be missed!
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.