Kielty – Borderline - Tickets go on sale 29th July at 10am!
A chance to catch Dundrum’s finest as he brings his critically acclaimed BORDERLINE stand up show to the Riverside Theatre.
Bittersweet, poignant and laugh out loud funny, BORDERLINE sees Patrick reflect on his personal past and our shared future in first live stand up in over 5 years.
Having already played to sell out audiences across the UK and Ireland earlier this year, this is a strictly limited run. One of the fastest selling shows of 2022. Book now to avoid disappointment.
“Borderline genius…A savage tour de force” - The Irish News
‘Kielty is Fabulous’ – The Times
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.