Children & Young People / Family Real Princesses of NI - Once Upon A Time Ball
Sat 29 Feb 2020, 2PMView show details
Dates, times and pricing
SD Entertainments presents
REAL PRINCESSES OF NI – ONE UPON A TIME BALL
Saturday 29th February, 2pm
Tickets: £12 (conc. £10)
Calling all Princesses, Princes, Fairy Godmothers andenchanted talking animals! REAL Princesses NI are bringing their favouriteRoyal friends to a stage near you; Join the wonderful REAL Snow Sisters as theyattempt to lift a wicked fairy's curse that has jumbled their storyline withsome of the most beloved Fairytale characters. With singing, dancing and apersonal meet and greet with 5 characters, we can guarantee your little onewill have a delightful day full to the brim with magic and memories!
It's Coronation Day for the soon-to-be Ice Queen, what couldgo wrong? Well... A lot, when you add a jealous Wicked Fairy into the mix.
Join the Snow Sister as she tries to figure out how toreverse the spell with the help of her wonderful friends, singing and dancingevery step of the way to her "Happily Ever After"
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.