Riverside Live Lounge with Matt Curran, Clodagh Biggs and Cara Quinn
Mon 19 - Wed 16 NovView show details
Dates, times and booking
Mon 19 Sep 2022 12:30PMBook now
Tue 20 Sep 2022 12:30PMBook now
Wed 21 Sep 2022 12:30PMBook now
Mon 26 Sep 2022 12:30PMBook now
Tue 27 Sep 2022 12:30PMBook now
Wed 28 Sep 2022 12:30PMBook now
Wed 05 Oct 2022 12:30PMBook now
Wed 12 Oct 2022 12:30PMBook now
Wed 19 Oct 2022 12:30PMBook now
Wed 02 Nov 2022 12:30PMBook now
Wed 09 Nov 2022 12:30PMBook now
Wed 16 Nov 2022 12:30PMBook now
Riverside Live Lounge
FREE/ Drop in
Riverside Café/ Bar
Enjoy the very best new musical talent from the school of music and performing arts at Ulster University performing live in our cosy Riverside café / bar.
Why not relax with a drink and tasty lunch from our good mood food Mediterranean inspired café Truva too. The perfect midweek pick me up!
- Monday 19thSeptember – Matt Curran
- Tuesday 20thSeptember – Clodagh Biggs
- Wednesday 21stSeptember – Cara Quinn
- Monday 26thSeptember – Matt Curran
- Tuesday 27thSeptember – Clodagh Biggs
- Wednesday 28thSeptember – Cara Quinn
- Wednesday 5thOctober – Clodagh Biggs
- Wednesday 12thOctober – Cara Quinn
- Wednesday 19thOctober – Matt Curran
- Wednesday 2ndNovember – Clodagh Biggs
- Wednesday 9thNovember – Cara Quinn
- Wednesday 17thNovember – Matt Curran
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.