Dates, times and booking
Mon 16 Aug 2021 10AMBook now
Riverside Summer Youth Theatre – Secondary School Age (11- 18)
Riverside Theatre and Mr Hullabaloo present… the Riverside Summer Youth Theatre (11 – 18 years)
Running from Monday 16th - 20th August
10am – 4pm daily
Fee per child: £125
Socially distanced, and in person, in the theatre
Designed for ages 11 – 18 years of age (secondary school)
Join Mr. Hullabaloo for a magical summer stage school.
With classes in acting, singing and dancing, young people will get the unique opportunity to take part in a full stage production in just one week: a perfect introduction to the world of musical theatre, from the wonderfully talented makers of our annual pantomime.
This year`s unique performance, inspired by the Wizard of Oz, will be professionally recorded on the final Friday and shared virtually with family and friends after.
This summer school will be subject to the advice received from
the NI Executive and any regulations in place to counter the threat of the
Covid-19 pandemic. If the Summer School is unable to take place a full
refund will be made.
Visit our FAQ by clicking here:
Due to the situation around covid-19, class sizes
are limited - so early booking is strongly encouraged.
For questions or more information please email email@example.com
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.