Dates, times and booking
Sat 10 Sep 2022 11AMBook now
Saturdays 11am – 12.30am
TERM 1 – 10th, 17th, 24th Sep, 1, 8, 15, 22 Oct, 5, 12 Nov – Showcase Day – 19th Nov at 12 noon
TERM 2 – 28 Jan, 4,11,18, 25 Feb, 4, 11, 18, 25 March – Showcase Day – 1st April at 12 noon
Weekly workshops in drama, singing and dancing culminating in your child getting the unique opportunity to take part in a full stage production at the end of each term.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.