Dates, times and pricing
Rescheduled from 20th March 2020
Following on from its critically acclaimed sell out run last year, Little Willow Productions is proud to return with ‘Ruby!’ a play written by Michael Cameron and featuring Libby Smyth as Ruby Murray.
Belfast born Ruby Murray was one of the most popular singing stars in the world in the 1950s, becoming the only recording artist in history to have five songs in the Top Twenty in the same week. Behind the triumphs however, a darker story was unfolding in Ruby’s life. This intimate drama enthralled audiences on its debut run. Please note the play contains strong language and adult themes.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.