Dates, times and pricing
Ticket Price: £16.00 Book NowSaturday, 21 September at 2019-09-21T20:00:00
Ticket Price: £20.00 Book NowMonday, 23 September at 2019-09-23T20:00:00
Ticket Price: £16.00 Book NowTuesday, 24 September at 2019-09-24T20:00:00
Ticket Price: £18.00 Book NowWednesday, 25 September at 2019-09-25T20:00:00
Ticket Price: £18.00 Book NowThursday, 26 September at 2019-09-26T20:00:00
Ticket Price: £18.00 Book NowFriday, 27 September at 2019-09-27T20:00:00
Ticket Price: £20.00 Book NowSaturday, 28 September at 2019-09-28T14:00:00
Ticket Price: £16.00 Book NowSaturday, 28 September at 2019-09-28T20:00:00
Ticket Price: £20.00 Book Now
When aspiring singerDeloris Van Cartier sees her gangster boyfriend commit a murder, she is takeninto a Witness Protection Programme and hidden in the least likely place she’dever be found - a convent! Whilst there, Deloris breathes new life intothe nuns’ choir turning them into gospel superstars and learns there’s more tolife than fame and fortune.
Based on the 1992 mega-hitfilm starring Whoopi Goldberg, Sister Act - The Musical has a powerful gospeland disco-inspired score by 8-time Oscar winner Alan Menken.
Back by popular demand aftertheir sold out run in 2014 - Award-winning Portrush Music Society return to theRiverside Theatre with this spectacular, funny, feel-good musical.
Age guideline 6+
Duration: 2 hours 30mins
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.