Dates, times and pricing
Written by Conor Grimes & Kevin McAleer
Directed by Conleth Hill
Friday 12th June 2020, 8pm
Robert Story is alone in his rural cottage asthe great hunger stalks the land, and threatens to come banging at hisdoor.
Instead it is his youngerbrother Felix who rattles the knocker. Back from London with a dazzling arrayof theatrical airs and graces, and possibly some food in the satchel he holdsso close to his chest.
The brothers slowly butsurely begin to starve, and begin a desperate game of cat and mouse. If onlythere was a cat. Or a mouse.
With the bailiff’sbattering ram rumbling ever closer, and their range of survival optionsdwindling by the hour, the Story Brothers are offered a shot at redemption froman unlikely source. A surreal carrot is dangled, but can they grasp the nettle?
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.