Dates, times and pricing
Hotbuckle Productions presents
TESS OF THE D’URBERVILLES
Wednesday 16th October2019, 8pm
Tickets: £15 (conc. £12)
“Why didn’t you tell me there wasdanger? Why didn’t you warn me? Ladies know what to guard against, because theyread novels that tell them of these tricks; but I never had the chance ofdiscovering in that way;”
Perhaps Hardy’s fictionalmasterpiece, Tess of the D’Urbervilles traces the life of the young countrygirl Tess Durbeyfield. Driven by family poverty to claim kinship with thewealthy D’Urberville family, the innocent Tess crosses paths with her ‘cousin’,the dissolute Alec and the gentleman, Angel Clare, with tragic results. Hardy’sheroine is one of the most moving in all of literature, and her story ishauntingly brought to life in this new version by Hotbuckle.
On Hotbuckle’s Wuthering Heights, “…beautifully handled … this is the company’s best yet” (BBC Radio Shropshire),and Far From the Madding Crowd, “… a magical production” (The Stage).
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.