From Tuesday 25th to Saturday 29th January 2022, Ballywillan Drama Group are presenting a brand new musical show entitled The Best of Broadway and the West End in the Riverside Theatre - two hours of carefully selected numbers from some of the best musicals - from old favourites to the most up-to-date shows.
The show features all the regular stars and entire ensemble of Ballywillan's big musicals as they take a magnificent journey through some of the best shows ever written. A company of over forty have been hard at work as they prepare for opening night - and what a night it will be!
With numbers from musicals as diverse as Chigaco, Fiddler on the Roof, Wicked, Mary Poppins, Grease, Matilda, Come from away, Les Miserables, Mamma Mia, Six, Oklahoma, Miss Saigon, Hamilton and many, many more, this show will delight, surprise, entertain and will be a wonderful return to live theatre for both audiences and cast alike after more than twenty months of enforced closure.
So be sure to book your seats for an evening of toe-tapping, full-on musical entertainment as the six performances are bound to be popular and fill up quickly.
Let Ballywillan brighten up those dark and dreary winter days!
In line with official guidance, we will only admit ticketholders after they have completed a Covid Status Check at the entrance to the theatre. All ticketholders aged 18 and over, will need to provide one of the following:
- Proof of full vaccination, with the second dose having been given at least 14 days earlier. Acceptable forms of proof include Covid immunisation record cards, COVIDCert NI certificates and any official documentation from outside Northern Ireland such as the EU Digital Covid Certificate or the NHS Covid Pass.
- Proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test taken no more than 24 hours in advance. This will be in the form of an official SMS message which you will receive after completing and registering your Lateral Flow Test result at https://gov.uk/report-covid19-result.
- Proof of natural immunity shown by a positive PCR test result for Covic-19 issued between 30 and 180 days earlier. Any self isolation period must have elapsed before coming to the theatre. In addition, all ticketholders over 18 must being photo ID as they may be required to show this to theatre staff.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.