Dates, times and pricing
The Field is set in rural Irelandduring the mid-1960s...
As a patriotic tenant farmer with afearsome temper and an obsession with the field he has toiled for most of hislife, The Bull McCabe epitomises the last stand in the protection of the oldorder, denying permission of entry to the impending industrial change whichthreatens the 'status quo'.
Based on a true story, this dark andat times, hilariously funny tale by J B Keane is a work which went on to inspire one of Irelands most successful films … brought to you by the sameamazing theatre company who presented The Beauty Queen of Leenane at Riversidelast Spring.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.