Dates, times and booking
Sat 24 Jul 2021 7PMBook now
Heartbreak productions presents... The Great Gatsby, an outdoor family friendly production coming to the Riverside Theatre this summer!
Brought to you by Heartbreak productions, the award
winning English theatre company behind last year's 'Alice in Lockdown', join them and the Nick Carraway
quartet for an evening of jazz, prohibition style.
Nick is not only the band leader but a top-notcht storyteller. When he’s in the mood, he can take you back to the summer of 1922 when he lived next door to none other than the infamous Jay Gatsby.
Nick was working as a bond salesman in New York the summer he met the mysterious party-throwing millionaire. Before long, Nick found out that Gatsby and his cousin Daisy (who conveniently lives nearby) used to be an item. Gatsby is still in love with (read obsessed with) Daisy, but Daisy is now married to the pretentious and unfaithful Tom.
So get your glad rags on, work up your best Charleston, and get your cocktail glass at the ready! Served up with a twist of iconic Heartbreak style, this outdoor adaptation of F Scott Fitzgerald’s The Great Gatsby is the perfect way to mark 100 years since prohibition. Dress for the weather bring a chair or blanket to sit on, and don’t forget the picnic and fizz (now that prohibition has been lifted!).
Running Time 2 hours 20 minutes
- Special family tickets available
- Please book within your social 'bubble'
- This event will be held outside the theatre so please wrap up warm
- Please bring your own camp chairs, picnics, blankets to create your own 'island'
- Social distancing will apply
- Tickets are limited to 6 per booking
- Toilets will be available inside the theatre
- Refreshments will be available from Truva Cafe
- For more information please email email@example.com
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.