Dates, times and pricing
You’ve met the real housewives of New York, Atlanta andCheshire – now let’s meet the REAL housewives of Norn Iron!
Housewives from every walk of life are flung together inthis unique Norn Iron comedy. You thought you seen drama in The REALHousewives? Imagine a West Belfast milly rubbing shoulders with a BT9-er? A weeDerry Irish language fanatic drinking gin and slim-line tonics with amid-Ulster Slimmers World hallion. You ain’t seen sparks fly until you’ve seenThe REAL Housewives of Norn Iron.
A REAL rip-roaring comedy packed with characters that you'll know and love brought to you by the most successful comedy team in Norn Iron.
Written and produced by Leesa Harker, creator of ‘MaggieMuff’ and writer of “50 Shades of Red, White and Blue”, “Dirty Dancin in leShebeen”, ‘Maggie’s Feg Run” and “Maggie – Yer Ma!” – and Directed by AndreaMontgomery - in other words, you’re guaranteed a geg.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.