Children & Young People / Drama / Family / Theatre There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly
Tue 18 Feb, 2PMView show details
Dates, times and pricing
People’s Theatre Company presents - There was an old lady who swallowed a fly
Tickets: £12 (Adults) / £10(Children/ Conc.)
The 45th Anniversary Production
Written by Steven Lee
Directed by Nick Lane
There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed AFly. I don’t know why she swallowed a fly...
But The People’s Theatre Company do …
And now you can too as they bring one of the world’s best loved nursery rhymes to life just in time to celebrate the45th anniversary of Pam Adams' best selling book.
From the creators of Don't Dribble OnThe Dragon, this magical show has been written especially for grown ups to enjoy with their children, so come and relive the delights of this most charming of tales complete with a feast of sing along songs, colourful animal characters and heart warming family fun.
It’s the perfect treat for anyoneaged 2 to 102!
The songs in the show including IfY ou're Happy and You know It, Incy Wincy Spider and many more are available tosing along to on The People's Theatre Company's website at www.ptc.org.uk so why not have a listen and join in when you visit the theatre!
A great introduction to the theatre with just the right balance of sitting listening and taking part ★★★★★ –Bristol Guide
Thoroughly entertaining and brilliant fun. ★★★★★ - Patricia Goodwin, What's on Stage
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.