‘To Pee Or Not To Pee’: The Science Of Prostate Cancer - A Lecture
Fri 19 Feb, 10:30AMView show details
Dates, times and booking
Fri 19 Feb 2021 10:30AMBook now
‘To Pee Or Not To Pee’: The Science Of Prostate Cancer by Dr Declan McKenna
An online lecture brought to you through Zoom
This event is 'Pay What You Can'. Please give what you feel would be an appropriate price for this show. We recommend £5 per ticket.
As men get older, urinary problems can be a potential indicator of developing prostate cancer, which can be worrying for many men and their families. Thankfully, remarkable advances in our understanding of this disease means early detection and successful treatment of prostate cancer has advanced significantly in recent years. In this informative presentation, cancer researcher Declan McKenna explores the history of prostate cancer, explaining how scientists found out what causes it and how we have used that knowledge to dramatically improve survival rates. This will be an entertaining look at a serious subject which shows how science is helping us win the fight against prostate cancer.
This event is part of the Ulster University Healthy Ageing programme for the NI Science Festival
For more information please email email@example.com
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.