More information on how to book, box office opening hours and terms and conditions of ticket sales
How to Book
You can book online within What's On
You can call the Box Office on 028 70123 123 (See opening hours below)
You can call in person at Riverside Theatre, Ulster University, Cromore Road, Coleraine, BT52 1SA
Box Office opening hours
The Riverside Theatre box office telephone lines are open Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 10am - 2pm. At present the box office remains closed for in person booking, other than 1 hour before each performance.
As always you can book tickets online 24 hours a day / 7 days a week online here: www.riversidetheatre.org.uk
For queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any tickets remaining unclaimed 15 minutes prior to a performance may be sold.
- Latecomers are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- All information about performances is accurate at the time of print. Some details may be subject to change.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- The management reserves the right to alter or cancel performances without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to request that the ticket holder leave the premises and to take appropriate action to enforce such a request.
- In exceptional circumstances the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Children aged up to 2 years old who can sit on a parent/guardian’s knee do not require a ticket. However, children aged 3 years and over are required to have a ticket purchased for them.
- Unaccompanied children are admitted at the Management’s discretion.
- Where applicable, concession rates are identified as part of the ticket price for a show and are available to over 65's, under 18's, students, unwaged, and those who registered disabled. Simply select your ticket type when booking online to receive this discount. A proof of status will be required when collecting concession tickets.
- The Management reserves the right to alter prices, concessions, conditions of sale and seat allocation without notice. If in doubt please check with the Box office.